Tuesday, November 18, 2008

At this pace....

At this pace, I'm going to lose readership--couple hundred maybe.
My days are filled with making purses and cooking and doing buttons. I'm trying one of my new patterns for a purse today--it has an experimental look if ya look close. As I took the pattern pieces out of the envelope, I told John I still get that same thrill that I got in 6th grade when I started to sew and got a new pattern. Never has taken much to thrill me.
I need to start thinking about what to make for a Christmas ornament exchange party coming up soon. I have a lot of buttons and was thinking they'd be fun to do something with. Then my friend Rae blogged about boxes she'd made with buttons on top. I'm hoping a good idea will come to me in the middle of the night when I get my really good ideas (if I can remember them).
Birds are at the feeder looking for food so I'll get a breath of outside air and feed them.
The goofy calf who started out crippled died while I was in Amery. Blind Boy is still living. I found an old bell to tie on him when he gets loose so he won't get lost. A bell tinkling should really make him nuts!
Well....that was.....I don't know...

4 comments:

Rae Kaiser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae Kaiser said...

I'll try again... plz put up pictures of the many, many purses you are making.

Rae

Tessa Nelson said...

How did the cripple die!?!? I didn't know that:-( We thought he was doing really well, the little dog/calf!!

Becky said...

Are you selling these purses or just making them so your weird, stiff friend has a new one for every day of the month!!