Friday, October 22, 2010

25

My eldest son, Tyler, turned 25 this month. It was our first family get-together at Grandma's house since she died. I brought her smiling picture with so she was present with us. Tyler and Jami are buying her house so we can keep celebrating there.
I was sitting on the floor in the living room and I looked up at the chair and this is what I saw(altho more clearly)--a straight pin. For years I have kept pins in the sides of chairs and sofas because I like to dig around in my ears with them and some of my kids followed suit. I am happy that I'll be able to find a pin when I visit Tyler! I even put them at other people's houses so when I'm there I have a pin. Mary, Becky, and my mom have a few. I don't know how people can follow the rule about nothing smaller than your elbow in your ear. Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous?!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody Blue said...

OH you make me laugh...and cringe at the same time:)I'm one of those elbow only in the ear people. It was so nice of you to take Grma for a visit. How time flies he's 1/4 century old...and yet so young.