Friday, October 22, 2010

My Favorite Auntie


This is my mom's sister Margaret who has always been my very favorite auntie. I see her alot when I look in the mirror. I think I look more like her than my mom. I have similar taste in clothes and perfume. When I'm with my sisters they often call me Margaret. Margaret and her husband ran a Piggly Wiggly grocery store in Bagley, MN. I would sometimes go and stay with them and one summer I stayed most of the summer stocking shelves and taking care of their youngest daughter. The kids were real cut-ups and fun to be around. Many fond memories! :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rae Kaiser said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ thanks for posting again. That was very satisfying. A great way to end the week!

Becky said...

Awww Margaret!

Jody Blue said...

You do look like your Auntie! Isn't that so sweet! I would guess you're a fountain of fond memories for her also.