Friday, October 17, 2008

Away I Am

I'm at my parents' in Amery, WI. They've both had some health issues in the last week and the ever-dutiful daughter who lives here in Amery, is having a weekend with her kids and grandbaby, so I am here to watch over, cook a little, etc. I brought sewing with and buttons to do. Made a clinic run with Mom this morning.
Tomorrow we may go look at some apartments so they can move out of this big house which we think is making my mom sick.
I'm feeling a little chubby! But happy......

3 comments:

Rae Kaiser said...

Oh no what is up with your folks?

Rae

Jody Blue said...

I was wondering what you were up to. Will pray for you & yours!!
Check out this blog I've been there--too much fun!
http://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Thanks for taking over for awhile. It was nice to relax and not have to wait for THE phone call!