Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree


I finally put up a nice little fake tree. Still needs a tree skirt and some presents under it. Last night we went to the church Christmas celebration which was wonderful with cozy atmosphere, great food, music to make the heart sing, and a table full of nice people. We've been going to Bethany since before Tessa was born and whenever I'm at church I look around and find great comfort in seeing people I'm familiar with and have known for a long time--and some not so long. The bond in the body of Christ is joyful and comforting! I love the part of the body I belong to!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jody Blue said...

Your tree is pretty. Nice spending the eve with you and yours.

Jody Blue said...

Its just me again. Look what I found for you for Christmas!!!

http://www.shelfari.com/widget?WidgetId=78331

I'm going to get one for myself, but will have to wait till after Christmas, its not in my "time" budget right now. Maybe it will encourage my brain to want to read. I "picked" one up for Tessa also. This one you can assemble your self!!