Wednesday, July 30, 2008

and again

Computer problems are making my blog a mess. As I was saying....The lessons we've been doing the last few weeks are about God speaking to us. He speaks by the Holy Spirit thru prayer, the Bible, circumstances, and the church(people). It's made me more conscious of listening. Yesterday I blogged about the manure neighbor and then talked about another neighbor with John and said not-so-nice things. Then I went upstairs to have quiet time and the very first verse I read was Proverbs 11:12 "A man who lacks judgement derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue." Since I had just finished deriding 2 neighbors, I knew this message was for me! I asked myself what I should do with that and felt I should pray for them instead so I did. I will think differently about them now. What an awesome God that He would speak to little ol' me in order to make me into the person He wants me to be!!
These are Jami's flower pots.


Free Web Counter


Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: