Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

It is a beautiful Saturday! The sun is shining and breezes are blowing. I mowed lawn this morning
with John's latest riding mower called Lawn King that he got from a neighbor for free. It was a mean mowin'
machine! When my sister came last weekend she brought me 2 of these cute little vase/tubes. She
made a special trip to Stockholm, WI to get a bunch of them. John has been faithfully bringing me little flowers
to put them.
I got back to work on the 3 wall hangings I started months ago. One is almost complete!
John has to work today--it was mandatory. His co-worker, Phil, is going to cook supper for the guys. He
grills for them.
I feel content and happy! Fresh air and creativity are good medicine!

Free Web Counter


Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: