Monday, July 21, 2008

Jody brought gifts!

My friend Jody came to visit today. It was fun to have a long visit--it's been awhile. And she brought gifts. I have a new book to read and purse patterns I loaned her and had forgotten and Christmas goodies. Every year she makes up a fine selection of her Christmas goods for me. The last few years I don't see her until later in the year but they taste just like they were made yesterday. Other years the kids would dive in but I don't have as much competition any more. MMMMMMM!
Jody has 5 kids and their family was a lot like ours--there were always goofy family stories and we can relate where some might not understand. I think she should write a blog--she would not be at a loss for things to say--she's a good storyteller.


Free Web Counter


Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: