Thursday, July 17, 2008

Peas in a Pod

Phil has a big garden here and told me I could pick peas and beans so today
I ventured out with my bucket and picked a bunch of peas and some onions.
I then looked for the beans but couldn't find them. I'm not stupid--I know what bean plants look like, and I saw none. We ate some the other day so I know they're there. I'll have to solve that mystery tomorrow. I made creamed peas and onions over potatoes and spare ribs--mmmmmm!






Free Web Counter


Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tessa Nelson said...

This is kind of off the subject... But, it's kind of sad to think that beautiful place I called home for 21 years isn't MY home anymore, it's not where I live. I love where I live, but it's a different kind of love. I had such an amazing childhood!!!!

Perry Reichanadter said...

I like your pea picture!